Thursday, September 10, 2015

Primitive Quilt and Folk Art Exhibit at International Quilt Festival Houston Fall 2015

I had a wonderful surprise in my mailbox this week.



Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine (AKA Homespun Media) are the organizers of a new exhibit to be held next month at International Quilt Festival in Houston - Primitive Quilt and Folk Art Exhibit. They sent me this very thoughtful certificate and pin as a thank you for exhibiting my quilt, Annie's Scrapbook, in the upcoming show. And I LOVE the pin!


I can't wait to see all of the quilts and I will definitely be wearing my pin!

The letter that accompanied the certificate and pin says it all about the beauty and artistic merit of the Primitive and Folk Art style......


My prize for winning 3rd place in the exhibit was a whole roll of Warm Company batting 80/20.  I have already used it in my most recent quilt and I LOVE the way it looks! Thank you again, Warm Company and Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine!


Until next time!

Martha
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! But wait: we want to see the quilt!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Helen! I had it posted previously, so didn't want to repeat! :)
    Here it is...
    http://wagonswestdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-exciting-news.html

    ReplyDelete